Archive for May 2008

Things That Are….

May 30th, 2008 | By | Category: Politics

Barack Obama in the nationwide popular vote, Hillary Clinton needs a bigger win in tomorrow’s Pennsylvania primary than she has had in any major contest so far. And that’s just for starters. After more than 40 Democratic primaries and caucuses, Obama, the Illinois senator, leads Clinton by more than 800,000 votes. Even if the New […]



the Great Jon C

May 30th, 2008 | By | Category: Entertainment

I must admit i am not Cena biggest fan but that was a good segment, and Kurt Angle is a legend. lol funny part with Snitsky “It’s not my fault” lol and Candice…WOW 5 stars



Sexism is the l

May 30th, 2008 | By | Category: Social

What do you feel about that?



The Chronicles Of Epic Fail: The Clinton Henchmen Edition

May 28th, 2008 | By | Category: Politics

Heh, Lanny wrote an article proposing giving Hillary the full 55% of Michigan’s pledged delegates from the sham primary and then he wants to split the remaining 45% of delegates between Clinton and Obama, giving Hillary with 100 delegates out of 130, because Obama took his name off the ballot! “A proposed solution for Fla. […]



so much for t-1

May 28th, 2008 | By | Category: Social

Solutions may be hard to come by. It’s tempting to place blame, and there are so many possible culprits, but it appears to be so multivariable a problem that, and I hesitate to say this, “consciousness raising” may be the only place to start.



There Is No “Bla”

May 28th, 2008 | By | Category: Social

Payday lenders and other corporations that specialize in predatory lending have only one really useful argument in defending their business practices, and it goes like this: They provide a public service by catering to the “unbanked” and other financially underserved communities–i.e., those discriminated against by white banks that won’t make loans to African Americans. Without […]



The Logic Of “I Ain’t No Punk”

May 28th, 2008 | By | Category: Entertainment


You Guys Should

May 27th, 2008 | By | Category: Politics

This won’t only be a problem in Appalachia. I would posit that this will happen everywhere there’s been pervasive economic problems, not just in the rust belt, but in areas of the south where economic competition between poor whites and poor blacks has been a common theme. The Southern Tenant Farmers Union (STFU) founded in […]



Please Stop It

May 27th, 2008 | By | Category: Politics

I disagree with the notion that Black America’s problems are simply those of poor America. To simplify these issues as a matter of socio-economics is a dangerous oversight. Socio-economics is a part of the issue (and also a bi-product), but the heart of the problem is totally different. Please stop speading such nonsense. Look at […]



Nice Little Campaign You Got Here Be A Shame If Something Happened

May 26th, 2008 | By | Category: Uncategorized

“Give me the Veep spot. Or the Democratic Party gets it.” I don’t think that bargaining strategy is going to work on Obama. He’s not intimidated by the Clintons. I’m not sure why the whole party has to be held hostage to her ambitions. People talk about what Obama is going to have to offer […]